Features and advantages
- Many cutterhead designs to offer high quality grades and beautiful lumber?
- The Gilbert automatic positioning system, installed on all planers, controls all cutterheads and an unlimited number of additional axes.
- It offers optimal precision and higher grades.
- Easy to use, the automatic positioning system creates rapid changeovers.
- Greater production flexibility, less downtime and a safer environment.
Precision and accuracy
- Driven by electric motorization, the Gilbert planer ensures steady speed, high accuracy planning and safe operations.
- The electric motorization reduces maintenance and operation costs.
- High energy savings.
Safety a priority
- The Gilbert planer rarely stops, minimizing operator interventions and reducing risk of injury.
- The automatic positioning system allows the operator to control the planer from outside the planer room.
- Automatic jointing for the top, bottom and side heads, increases safety.